ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MOËT & CHANDON
Every big or small moment deserves to be celebrated and nothing turns an ordinary moment into a celebration like Moët & Chandon.
The highly anticipated Moët Grand Day global celebration kicks off in Nigeria as well as 80 other countries on the 9th of June, 2018. Grand Day celebration would offer guests an experience of a lifetime.
There will be a series of events starting from the morning and lasting all the way into the night.
Here is an impressive list of things to expect at the Moët Grand Day.
- The Moët Grand Day which was formerly known as the Moët Party Day will take place at a Luxurious spot in the Heart of Lagos
- The dress code for the day is ALL white with a touch of magic!
- There will be special MOËT MOMENTS with HOURLY toasts to life and happiness using the various Moët Champagne brands.
- Make-up and Fragrance Bar: The Make-up Bar would be responsible for transforming guests with lots of sparkly stones and make up. The Fragrance Bar I for the guest to refresh themselves while interacting with luxury scents and perfumes.
- Champagne Pyramids: Never before seen in Lagos Nigeria Champagne Pyramids to stun Guests as they Party with a selection of Moët and Chandon Champagne. The guests would have the luxury of pouring Champagne down the Pyramid as they toast to good times
- The event is invite only and invitations will be extended to over 400 guests.